This picture was taken at the main town area of Carmel. A lovely small town with many shops and restaurants around. (Remember don’t wear your high heels ! It’s prohibited here.)
17 Mile Drive
- a scenic road drive through a luxury neighbourhood, Pebble Beach (famous golf courses) and Pacific Grove on the Monterey Peninsula.
- There are 21 points of interest within this area.
- $10 entrance fee payable at the toll. (Yes, $10, but it’s worth it. You could spend a good half day here).
Also check out my next post when I was in Carmel:
- Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- Wine tasting at Carmel
- Santa Cruz Broadway (55 min drive from Carmel)
- Staying at this lovely historic hotel in Carmel – Tickle Pink Inn.