Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- built in 1870 for loading and unloading of passengers.
- Used to be home of many Sardine Factories.
- Today, it has become a tourist attraction in Monterey.
Full of tourists, seafood restaurants, candy stores, jewellery stores.
Used to be lots of Sardine production here.
Also check out my next post about what I did in Carmel:
- Wine tasting at Carmel Valley
- Santa Cruz Broadway (55 min drive from Carmel, 1 hour from San Francisco)
- Staying at this lovely historic hotel in Carmel Highlands- Tickle Pink Inn.