Carmel’s 17 Mile Drive
17-Mile Drive is a 27 km scenic road through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove on the Monterey Peninsula in Northern California, much of which hugs the Pacific coastline and passes famous golf courses, mansions and scenic attractions, including the Lone Cypress, Bird Rock and the 5,300-acre Del Monte Forest of Monterey Cypress trees.
- There are 21 points of interest within this area.
- $10 entrance fee payable at the toll. (Yes, $10, but it’s worth it. You could spend at least half a day there).
Point of Interests
Also check out my next post when I was in Carmel:
- Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- Wine tasting at Carmel
- Santa Cruz Broadway (55 min drive from Carmel)
- Staying at this lovely historic hotel in Carmel – Tickle Pink Inn.