Good Value for Money!
Last trip to Bali we had a pretty good deal booked through Garuda Indonesia.
S$263 nett 2 ways per person (SIN-DSP, DPS-SIN). Sweet deal!
SIN-DPS (GA841) , DPS-SIN （GA840)
Not bad for the price as it is almost the same if not cheaper than the other Budget airlines like Jetstar, AirAsia and TigerAir. As the Budget airlines often have plus plus charges while Garuda fair as a full service airlines has already included all the tax and charges.
1. Flight Info
Aircraft type: B737-800
Flight number : GA841 (SIN-DPS)
Singapore to Denpasar (Bali) departure time: 5pm
Flight time (SIN-DPS): 2hours 20 min
Meal served onboard: Light meal
2. Boarding – Changi Airport Terminal 3, gate 16
4. Onboard Meal Service – light meal
2 choices of chicken or fish. A pickled salad, bread roll and butter, a mini chocolate waffle as dessert. Choice of wines and other beverages. I had the red wine. Tasted like an Australian Merlot -ish. Very international easy drinking style.
5. Inflight entertainment
1. Value : Super good value for money on certain dates. Definitely to lookout for if your schedule is flexible.
2. Service : fantastic. 4 out of 5 stars
3. Food: nothing to complain about. Love the wine.
4. Seats: very comfortable seats as big as a normal SQ flight, totally dig the touch screen system.